Thursday, September 07, 2006

Kon-Kon: not over yet!!

Ikimasshoi News reported this week that although Konno Asami's been gone for over a month, it seems the Hello!Project archives still haven't been emptied as a new portfolio will still be published!

Is that not a strange thing, ne, Kon-kon?




Okay, so actually these screens of Konno Asami have nothing to do with her new photobook but are actually from the latest release by the fine folks at Hello!Online. In this release, they've subtitled an English-Lesson episode of Hello-Morning and this scene caught my eye as Konno and friends try to figure out how to say "umbrella" in English... it's not as obvious as you'd think, I mean who came up with such a ridiculous word anyway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, why am I always late for these posts.. such a cute girl she is! My eyes are glued to the screen. My brain continues it's fall into oblivion.

Anonymous said...

AHhhh! You have to be logged into that forum to download the link you posted.. :(

Ben-Ohki said...

Ironically, you don't have to be logged in to actually join the torrent. But no worries, I'll mail you the .torrent file tonight.