Tuesday, September 19, 2006

minor on-line orders

I admit it: I'm a junkie when it comes to collectible knick-knacks. I won't spoil it but I just came from mail ordering something cool yet amusing (or is it the other way around). Your mileage may vary.

Anyway, the topic I wanted to discuss was: the world would run a lot smoother if everyone subscribed to the theory of "all go or no go."

I was surfing on Sunday when I decided to place my order. And that online store is also a brick-and-mortar so I understand that some times you have trouble balancing the load. But if you're going to have an online presence, I wish store managers would take it seriously and give it the same attention as the physical presence. The info page said if you choose Paypal as an option, they'd send you a payment-request "the next business day." But today's Tuesday.

Look, if you can't prioritize your virtual store, don't promise me you'll get in touch with me "tomorrow" - just be honest and tell me you'll get in touch "within a few business days" - at least then I won't be losing sleep over it. It was just annoying to get home last night and not find anything in my inbox.

I'll take pictures when "it" arrives.

No comments: