Sunday, June 24, 2007

a non-update

Things coming this week.

A brief look at the UFS game system. I got into this CCG very recently and I'm loving it because every deck is playable out of the box (the catch is... you gotta have someone to play with). But it's reasonably easy to learn. I got new decks...

A photo-entry on Oni-Musume 4... Yes, I'm a sad fan-boy. But not as sad as that weirdo freak who totally lost it at the local EB while I was buying a used copy of Soul Calibur 3...

What's in the tubes... my plans for Amazon. Some observations on why I'm not supporting the locals as much any more.

A photo-entry for Saber from Fate/Stay Night in Revoltech form. No comments required.

General happenings around town this weekend.

Upcoming topics will not necessarily appear in that order. :p

No comments: