Monday, October 23, 2006

A long meme

This one's a long one - stolen from Hemlock...


1. My roommate and I once: I've never had roomies unless you count times I bunked with people on trips… even those instances were dreadfully uneventful.
2. Never in my life have I: wanted anything but LOVE! :)
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: I have bipolar relationships - I either hate people or I like them.
4. High school was: Awful. Simply awful.
5. When I'm nervous: My mouth goes dry.
6. The last time I cried was: It could've been yesterday but I held it. It was actually last month when my folks' visit came to an end and left on a Sunday afternoon.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: Definitely EvilTwin and JET… probably Starfish …maybe my brother.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? I'm not sure - if the naked thing were legal and they were all strangers …I'd consider it.
9. My hair: Black …spikey. Kinda.
10. When I was 5: I was a smaller version of myself - I had a serious case of self-doubt (I'm told).
11. Last Christmas: was really quiet (and I liked it that way).
12. When I turn my head left: I will instinctively turn all the way to the right too just to stretch my neck.
13. I should be: Going to bed.
14. When I look down I see: a mess of envelopes I should've discarded days ago. And a pair of socks - still clean enough for a few more days (assuming I don't go running in them!).
15. The craziest recent event was: Starfish's wedding reception - I never knew what a great dancer he was.
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: Ross. There aren't enough words to describe what a horrible record my love-life life is.
17. By this time next year: My Acting Senior-Systems-Analyst term comes up for renewal (and my mouth will go dry).
18. My favorite aunt is: The banker: we've always been close (and I'm not just saying that because she's facilitating my mortgage either).
19. I have a hard time understanding: jerks.
20. One time at a family gathering: I met a branch of extended family we didn't even know we had (descended from my great grandfather who came to Canada almost 100 years ago).
21. You know I like you if: I haven't made any smart-ass comments about you to your face yet.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: mom and dad for getting me out there.
23. Take my advice: The world is your oyster - just shuck it.
24. My ideal breakfast is: smoked salmon on a bagel …and no, I haven't had that in years.
25. If you visit my home town: you'd enjoy the view - then get bored a bit.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: Montreal - because there's where EvilTwin and JET live and shame on me, I haven't been in touch for a while. I also want to see Hong Kong again… that's been way too long.
27. If you spend the night at my house: I will freak if you touch my toy collection.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: Not sure about that - I'll go with Hemlock's answer - the one with the medical emergency.
29. The world could do without: racism (and all discriminatory variations thereof).
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat one.
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: Funny, I really don't recall buying anything lately because I've been so obsessed with minimizing my move. Oh wait, I think it was that DVD 2 weekends ago.
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: a meal (my dad paid for lunch on Sunday).
33. My favorite blonde is: UG, I guess.
34. My favorite brunette is: (assuming we're still talking about the ladies) it's RallyGirl.
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: "Caution: May Contain Idiot Driver"
36. The last time I was drunk: at Starfish's reception (well, I was buzzed, does that count?)
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: snakes …maybe by plane.
38. I shouldn't have been: so scared of success.
39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Yes… well, trimmed it. Not shaved bare.
40. Last night I: Vegged out in front of the boob-tube (see my other blog).
41. There's this girl I know who: has the worst luck with men.
42: I don't know: where I'm going from here.
43. A better name for me would be: Anakin (because I never really learned to grow up either).
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: probably be really desperate by then.
45. How many days until my birthday?: I dunno - about 335?
46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: Christopher Reeve - he always seemed like a stand-up guy. Besides, he was freakin' Superman! Nobody touches that.
47. I've lived at my current address since: May 1999.
48. I've been told I look like: crap …every morning.
49. If I could have any car, it would be: A Prius, I think. I used to hate the look but it's grown on me - plus it's a hybrid and we all need to do our part for the environment, right?
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: dinner. No j/k! Um… I would call it Nancy. Close personal friends of mine will know there's an in-joke involved here.

No comments: