Sunday, March 19, 2006

Pointless Sunday Update

In short nothing really happened today - I took a nice afternoon nap between watching the latest Godannar disc and playing Guitar Hero (one song to go in Hard difficulty!).

I feel special because Futureshop thinks I'm a "friend" or "family" - granted it's like Canada's worst-kept secret since people tend to post messages on Red Flag Deals whenever somebody gets an email announcing these suprise sale events... but I like to think I'm special so shut up and let me have my moment.

I ordered a set of floor-standing speakers to replace the loaners my co-worker handed me like 2 years ago. I got the Yamaha slim ones for only $160 plus sales tax. Sweet. I wonder when they'll be delivered. I hope the box won't be too big - good thing I have an elevator. ^_^;

Should go to bed now. I'm sleepy again. But first a glass of milk.

No comments: