Sunday, June 26, 2005

My other hobby: WH40K

Haven't posted about this sort of thing in a while... long-time readers from way back might recall that I occassionally collect a 28mm scaled army of aliens for the table-top strategy game called Warhammer 40'000. As it the heat and humidity rose in the last few days, I decided that painting the balcony wasn't such a great idea (unfortunately it hasn't cooled down and it'll likely remain half-finished until either my brother gets off his arse or the next time I have a chance to come home).

Anyway, since my folks foresaw that the restaurant would be dead quiet for the weekend, they didn't ask me to help out. Naturally, that meant my brother and I would stay in and enjoy the AC for all it was worth.

Here're some photos of the battle we staged on the kitchen table. The game lasted about 3 and half hours... and we ran it the full 6 turns! It's a record to say the least. ^_^;



1 comment:

Becks said...

sometimes I wish I played more like that as a kid. Looks like fun!!

stayed in the whole weekend myself. *nod*