Friday, June 17, 2005

Minor update in the rain

I picked a horrible week to take off from work.... but it all worked out, I suppose.

There was a BBQ scheduled for Tuesday but it rained like you wouldn't believe (well, I suppose running42k would believe since he's not that far from me). That was the very day I decided to get out of Dodge and the drive over to Sherbrooke was insane. You know how when you drive in the rain, the windshield is wet but only splashes of rain appear on your side windows? Not on Tuesday: it was like being in a carwash - a constant sheet of rain water obscurred my side view... on both sides. Man that was fun passing people... ~_~;

My folks are asking me work the family restaurant today... just as well I got my "fun" in yesterday. Went to the local hobby shop and picked up a new Dragon model for my collection. Also worked on the previous one... fairly close to finishing it but I keep thinking I'm ruining my work by adding more and more paint detail. Hmm...
I should probably snap a pic of it when I'm done and post that.

Actually, I have a backlog of stuff I should be posting... and if history repeats itself, then this stuff will never make it. ^_^

Looking forward to the weekend - gonna hit Montreal for some sushi with friends. In the meantime, another dull day in the sleepy town of Sherbrooke...

2 comments:

Becks said...

I think I'm going to have to start peeking in on the Fusion blog. *nod* I feel like I'm missing out on "all" of you.

Sounds like you have a fun weekend coming ! :D

Ben-Ohki said...

you probably are...
I tend to leave more personal notes under FusionAce. I'd prefer to keep Ben-Ohki "lighter."