Monday, February 19, 2007

Powers Roleplay begins!

Reminder to comics fans: the next arc of Powers Online has begun! The new story is called "Roleplay" and begins its "page-a-day" publishing schedule today (although, the first page is already so I maybe it might have started yesterday, I'm not sure).

Personally I loved the first arc, "Who Killed Retro-Girl?" and fell in love with both Deena Pilgrim and Christian Walker. Something about the style in which they were presented - they became real people in my mind's eye. Hmm... I wonder if we'll meet that orphaned kid again. They first arc never did address those "dreams" she claimed to have. And don't forget, the archive for volume 1 is still available to read in its entirety on the "Daily Powers" site!

I'm excited to be able to read the coming arc. (Look for the "Daily Powers" link in this blog's sidebar).

PS: if you've already read it, you're not allowed to post spoilers in my comments! ^_^;

No comments: