Thursday, November 23, 2006

Backlog of items to blog about

Several goodies at the new house I haven't had time to photograph/scan or otherwise log in to blog about.

1) Morning Musume's "Wonderful Hearts Land" tourbook. Got this photobook in the mail last week. My folks were here - didn't think to blog it at the time. Over a hundred pages of Japanese cuteness - both in studio and on stage. A few behind the scenes too!

2) Guitar Hero II for PS2. Got this on the long weekend after I got my environmental certifications on my car. Figured, if I wasn't going to have to spend money on repairs, I may as well have a little fun with the cash. I rock hard. ^_^;

3) Voltron Collection One. Not sure what they have in mind with making the packaging theme of the first collection as "Blue Lion" (or the 4th lion, if you know from what). But this is a really slick DVD set. Dolby surround effects are in full force (almost overwhelming) as Voltron was one of the first tv shows ever mixed in stereo. Video has been completely remastered and looks cleaner that it's original broadcast. Comes in a beautiful embossed tin case with a fold-out card sleeve of 3 discs. Lots of behind the scenes material too. Really amazing.

More details later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I expext you to post at least one page from Morning Musume's "Wonderful Hearts Land" or I'm gonna have to get buckwild and lay the smackdown on ya! haha!