Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My want-list is making fun of me

Those of you who've read my blog long enough know I keep a running tally of things on my want-list - you know, for hobbies and stuff to buy "just because."

Well, there's about 2 days left on an auction for an Athlon XP processor that I want and I'm winning with my max bid... and if you know anything, in 2 days the winning bid will probably sky-rocket meaning there's plenty of time for me to lose it.

On the other hand, Toy-wave reports that for some strange reason, they have an MP-1 Convoy available for a ridiculous $80USD... this is such a tease. Then again, I'll gladly wait for the repackaged MP-4 version with the trailer. Either way, for once I'm thinking I should not be prioritize this sort of thing on my want list at all.

So the processor it is... maybe I'll boost my bid considering it doesn't appear to be used goods. I will seriously consider upping it for a fresh CPU that's no longer in production.

No comments: