Thursday, July 13, 2006

snatched from some other blog

1. The book nearest me - "La Bible la Coran et la science" (my Muslim friend left it for me; it's been sitting on my desk for months)

2. Stretch out left arm what do you touch? a notepad with some debugging analysis I wrote down a moment ago

3. Last thing watched on television? - "watched" is a subjective word - more like "saw"...I saw part of a morning news show before leaving for work; didn't have time to actually pay attention though.

4. Without looking what time is it? - 10am?

5. What actual time is it? - 9:46 according to my computer's desktop

6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? my cubicle neighbours talking

7. When did you last step outside? got out of my car in the parking lot this morning.

8. Before this survey what did you look at? those debugging notes I mentioned above (I really ought be to getting back to that

9. What are you wearing? a Nike dri-fit golf-shirt, shorts and sneakers (it's a dress-down day)

10. Did you dream last night? not last night; but recently I had a weird dream about LadyDeath who I hadn't seen in weeks. Dreamt we decided to start dating ...then we actually ran into each other the next day (I decided to keep the dream to myself).

11. When did you last laugh? last night while watching some video I downloaded off the 'net.

12. What is on the walls in the room? a calendar, some emails I printed out, some charts... it's a cubicle, what did you expect?

13. Seen anything weird lately? I almost ran over a couple of pigeons this morning; you don't see birds just walking around very often...

14. What do you think of this quiz? it feels like I'm talking to myself

15. What is the last film you saw? Superman Returns

16. Tell me something we don't know - despite all the running I've been doing lately, I'm still severely disappointed with the apparent lack of progress I'm making... it's depressing.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? - I would tweak the gravity on this planet just a little bit - make it a little bit heavier.

18. Do you like to dance? - only with myself

19. George Bush? he's got big ears ...and a thick accent.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl - then I'd freak out because I'd know nothing about raising a girl

21. Imagine your first child is a boy - I'd still freak out.

22. Would you consider living abroad? - not really; I frequently find I go places and then saying to myself "I'm loving it, but I wouldn't want to live here."

23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "who are you and how'd you get here?"

2 comments:

running42k said...

I know where you snatched that quiz. some interesting answers. The dream is bizzare. Also that is the best you can come up with on Bush? Have a good weekend Ben.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I better add this to the X-Files!