Friday, June 02, 2006

The Pack-Rat Instinct

I'm one of those folks who must hang onto just about anything from a broken mechical pencil to a business card from a contact I haven't heard from in years... the whole time I think, "you never know, might need it some day."

A while ago I blogged about buying an accessory pack for my PSP handheld (a carrying case, a USB cable, car charger, etc)... It came with this clear sheet that sticks to the front to "protect" the screen. The only problem is that the screen isn't that bright to begin with all that the "screen protector" can do is get itself worn and dirty... Today I went outside in an attempt to play PSP for a little while during my lunch break but the sun came out. I peeled off the clear sheet and fighting every fibre in my being telling me not to... I threw it into the garbage bin.

Yes, I think I'm getting better. ^.^;;;

No comments: