Sunday, April 30, 2006

just when I started to like her...

Here was an unexpected one-two-punch over the weekend:
Ikimasshoi News: Ogawa and Konno leaving the MoMusu!

Konno has always been kinda funny to me... I liked her for her frankness. Honesty counts for a lot in my book.

As for Ogawa, I have mixed feelings - everything from "so glad she'll be gone" to "I'm devastated." Glad to see her go mostly because I never really liked the way she looked. (I warned you in a previous post that I was going start sounding more and more superficial when it came to matters of Morning Musume). But sad because in the last few months I've started to see her as one of the more talented girls of the group. Despite her "fat" face (she's one of those people who has lips that don't quite stay closed, and with round cheecks, that's not a good combo); she turns out to be one of the more athletic ones. I mean, crying out loud, she placed pretty high during the "Unchu-ko" athletes contest back in 2003! Sadly, while she had the moves on stage, she never got a chance to take the lead for much.

But not to take anything away from anyone, they deserve to follow their own dreams so I do wish them the best.
...I look forward to their "graduation" concerts this fall...

No comments: