Thursday, April 13, 2006

All sorts of update

Firstly, aside from the video card news last week, the wishlist hasn't changed. Still haven't seen the Yamaha speaker wanted on sale anywhere. Still haven't ordered that CPU upgrade I wanted, etc... *sigh*

Did I mention I got Katamari Damacy a couple of weeks ago? I found it used at EB so I got my "Gamer Edge" discount. I finished the game last night. Not too sure if I want more of it though. There's a sequel "We <3 Katamari" and of course the portable version "Me and My Katamari" on PSP.... Maybe later.

I did pick up Tomb Raider Legend for PC last night. The hype was right: it's back to the original formula - lots of running, jumping, climbing, etc... thank goodness. I was getting sick of badly reviewed TR games in the last several years.

New units for Tau are available from Games Workshop! I can't wait to get a few ...my standing army in Warhammer40K has been fairly stagnant. A couple of new snipers ought to spice up things a little. I'm not looking forward to buying a new rule book for the Tau race though. ~_~;

Something odd: had some extra room on my last MP3-CD. Put a bunch of songs I like into the root directory... and noted that this is the first actual mix I've made in months (if not years). Usually I'm so lazy, I just put a bunch of full albums on a single disc. This morning's drive to work was a lot less boring. O_o

No comments: