Monday, April 10, 2006

PC: trading case-stickers

Our geekness is overwhelming. babou and I have been reduced to trading photos of our case stickers by email. I guess it's my fault since I was so proud of my handy work when I reconditioned a used sticker to reflect the new-to-me MSI GeForceFX card babou sold me last week (which, as a side note, works like a gem). Here's the picture I sent him:
Left to Right: regular AMD AthlonXP CPU badge, a standard ASUS badge for my motherboard, Arctic Cooling for my CPU fan because I got sick of the OEM fans that would only last me a year or so and finally the new (used) MSI badge I fixed up.

babou sent me this tonight in return... not sure if he's bragging or what:
Left to Right: ASUS again (I believe his motherboard also), Artic Cooling (I was there when he made a big fuss out of buying a heatsink bigger than my fist!), Creative Sound Blaster badge (I thought he had a Live 5.1 OEM but if he's got a sticker, it must be a retail box he bought), I'm not sure what that round one is (I'm guessing it's from his new video card that replaced the MSI he sold me), and of course, his AMD Athlon64.

No comments: