Tuesday, November 08, 2005

yah I turned it on

Now hear this: it's not that I don't trust you (I'm talking to the 3 or 4 people who read this blog semi-regularly)...

...mm... actually, no, I probably shouldn't trust you 4 either.

But I'm getting a little tired of the spam. So here comes the word verfication for comments.

Yes there were a few that seemed moderately real. The one with a link to a site selling posters seemed real enough to be human. Except one catch... the spambot posted the same comments on my blog on two consecutive entries!

2 comments:

Becks said...

yeah, i hate to say it, but I'm probably going to have to do the same thing

sorry I've been absent for a while, but hopefully I'm back!

hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Want to make some quick cash? Go to the following site...

Just kidding, haha. I didn't know spam comments were an issue on blogs...Not mine anyway! I also didn't know about the word verification option...probably not on ebloggy.