Tuesday, November 22, 2005

no DOA4, no xbox360

Bet'cha thought I'd blog all about how I lined up for my Xbox 360 at midnight, eh? Well, I'm not falling for the media frenzy. Not this time anyway. And much like I did for the first Xbox, I'm probably gonna wait a year before finding a package deal with a price-tag to my taste before buying in. As it stands I'm having way too much fun with my PSP anyway.

Besides which, the one game that has me drooling like an unbathed fanboy isn't even in the line-up of launch-titles. Previews for Dead or Alive 4 promised more detailed combat arenas and even cooler fighting moves than before... and will only be delivered a month from now. Kinda puts a damper on the hype, if you ask me.

2 comments:

running42k said...

I heard on the radio about a guy in town that got jumped in the parking lot after he bought his game. Crazy

Ben-Ohki said...

I heard about a store getting robbed at gunpoint just days before the release. Naturally the cops caught the theif: "Put out an APB on a guy carrying an xBox unlike anything you've seen before!" :D