Monday, February 28, 2005

early morning blog - good mood

I'm in a good mood this morning. So while I would normally mention why in my FusionAce blog, I may as well say why here: traffic was light. Sounds like nothing right? It's the promise of a whole week that gets me going today. The kids and single parents are home this week for March Break - and the professional types like myself have the roads to ourselves every morning until Friday. Yes!

I'm also going to mention that clearly, reading other people's blogs is a bad influence on me (you know who you are)! I think I spend about $200 on-line this weekend. Put in another big order over at YesAsia.com. There was a boxed set of classic Jackie Chan movies I wanted but never actually ordered (not that I couldn't afford it) but still. And there was some stuff over at Amazon.ca I wanted too. One book was backordered so we'll see how long it takes to ship.
I've had some weird experiences on-line before. Over at YesAsia, I was previously assured all my stuff was in-stock and was awaiting shipment only to later be told that they were mistaken and that it'd take an extra week to get new inventory from their Asian warehouse. That one was annoying.

And yeah, the clean-up went well last night at the appartment so I'm thinking within the week I'll be able to call the super to have them look at that bathroom plumbing I've been having trouble with.

2 comments:

Becks said...

Those bad influences, I tell ya!! sheesh. some people!

Did I tell you about the new toys from ebay? *giggle*

I TOTALLY relate to the traffic thing, and how starting the day on a good foot does mean something. We call it 'good day momentum'. :)

Asaciel said...

Oh, so Becks is your bad influence...but Ben...you enjoy it!!! ahahahh...