Thursday, February 17, 2005

Lust as a powerful motivator

Go here now!
Kenwood KVT-715DVD

I was standing in front of one of these at Best Buy last night and damn it, I was so close to actually deciding to get one on the spot. Luckily common sense prevailed. Maybe I'll buy this some time in the future when I have my taxes filed and taken care of.

Went home to tool around with a DiVx I'd previously downloaded. It was one of the big action flicks out of Hong Kong for 2004 starring Ekin Cheng and Charlene Choi called "Leave Me Alone." I made a conversion and burned it to a DVD-RW. It was worth it considering how much I hate watching stuff on my PC. Why RW? Well, honestly, I have no intention of keeping this movie. I enjoyed it so much I think I'll throw it onto my next order at http://www.yesasia.com. Besides - I can't live without DTS surround sound when I'm watching movies anymore. I've spoiled myself for that.

All about the finances... Ugh.

1 comment:

Becks said...

I got a generic dvd player for 35 bucks at best buy. the kick ass part is, it plays the dvd's I make better than name brands. I have 3 dvd players, and they are all fussy about what they will read, except the generic, it's a work horse!!

I recently 'borrowed' yoga and pilates from limewire and turned those into dvd. hehehe. I love geekin' out with media!