Monday, August 11, 2008

The "right now" wishlist

1) I want to take a nap. Despite getting home at a decent hour I still
managed to crawl into bed after 11pm.

2) I wish my credit card statement would finally arrive to indicate that
my previous billing period is over. There's another FREEing bunny at the
local shop waiting for me to buy!

3) I wish Sony would announce whatever plans they have for future bundle
deals on the PS3. The current ones on shelves are either the old Sixaxis
bundles or the newer one with Dualshock 3 and MGS4 (which is kind of
expensive for my taste).

4) While I'm at it, I think Dell needs to get some more stock so that
they can redo that deal with the extra controller and HDMI cable on the
PS3!

5) Speaking of Dell, shouldn't they roll-out a new XPS laptop model
soon? They're base model for the 1730 line-up still features only 8m
series GeForce video cards. 9m series DirectX-10 mobile solutions have
been available for months now.

6) I'm kind of hungry... I'd like some desert...

7) I wish my web-filter at the office made some sense. Most sites make
sense to filter... Others, not so much sense. I need my movie and tv
news (these are not "streaming media sites!").

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You left out one...
Having a really hentai girl give you a lapdance! hehe