Thursday, August 21, 2008

ad-hoc shelf customizing

I walk into the local shop hell-bent on getting their Nagato Yuki in white bunny suit. They were packing up for this weekend's FanExpo in Toronto so I wasn't even sure if had been packed up. Lucky for me, they had more than one - one that wasn't packed and was actually still MISB.Something unfortunate about adding Yuki to my display is that she's just a little bit to tall. Tsuruya-san fits because she's stooped over. But Yuki is the only one in the set (including future releases) that stands up straight. She doesn't really need it, but she does have a safety clip on a metal post that holds her at her left thigh... just in case of any tilting accidents.

My solution for the height problem... a set of fruit cups (eaten, of course). They just tall enough and stable enough for the next shelf above to rest in place. What say you?

No comments: