Thursday, December 13, 2007

Eldar Howling Banshees

Another photo sent over from my brother as he continues to revamp the paint job and add more special-character exarchs to his Eldar army. This time it's those babelicious Howling Banshees... Okay, really, I have no idea what I'm talking about - as usual my knowledge of these ladies is limited to what little I derive from Dawn of War: they're close combat units.

Anyway, on a side note, here's the assembled Crisis Suit I've had hanging over my head for the last week or so. The stand is finally more or less secured to the base.
I have already brought it down to my "base-coating station" (a big empty cardboard box in the basement) with a slip of scrap paper folded around the transparent base to keep it clear. The AI controlled Drones are not glued to their bases so they came right off for the spraying. Overall I'm quite happy with the way this whole thing has turned out.

No comments: