Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fire Tube 1 of 2

Timing is one thing that tends to screw with me a lot. I had intended to build a new PC for my folks before the next time they visited me, but here we are, less than a week before they're coming over again. Pfft...

The other thing was a bunch of stuff I've had my eye on for an eternity on-line... but I had put it off while budgetting for my Toronto trip... Well, after the trip, and in spite of my damage report posted earlier today, I decided I was still good for the one big sale I got an email about...



Hmm... in transit over the weekend, eh? And it left from LA? Probably going to cross the border from BC. I'll be dinged on customs for sure there. Oh well, that's the game I play. That doesn't bother me so much as wondering how much time wasted that it'll be held up at the border.

I'm expecting a pretty huge box (I saw actual samples while visiting Toronto last week). I seriously lucked out with the discounts this time. I'll blog it big time when it arrives.

No comments: