Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Another Yammie update

Got incoming today...

Tube 3 was loaded and fired before I knew it. Amazon shipped me my weekend order of comics and it arrived today. Did I mention I finished reading The Luna Brothers' Ultra last week? It was awesome and was everything it promised. So anyway, I decided it was time to finally follow up with the Annihilation collection. I got the first 2 hardcovers a while back. Say what you will about Marvel Comics in general but they sure know how to package their stuff in the end. I also ordered the first volume of Invincible (hardcover as well). I was amused by the character's guest appearance in Noble Causes and decided now was as good a time as any to check out the proper title.

I got news from Yamato. The rep said he was expecting to send out replacement parts on Thursday and asked for my address. Huh... no questions asked? Cool! Of course, I had already sent him pretty much all the info there was anyway including the photos I previously sent to the store. So that's some good news.

As for tube number 2, it fired some time last week but the tracking service does not extend beyond Hong Kong so I have no idea when it could be incoming. Could be en route or could be held at customs or anything. I hate this part.

No comments: