Thursday, May 24, 2007

another stupid meme

1. What is your occupation?
IT troublemaker

2. What color are your socks right now?
white ...allegedly.

3. What are you listening to right now?
Evening news on the television.

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
handful of Smarties

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, but only if the interface is a PS2 controller.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
green... it's not easy being a crayon.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
I don't know - I picked up, said "hello," but there was no one there.

8. How old are you today?
30

9. Favorite drink:
Virgin rum-and-coke

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Hockey, of course!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Nothing permanent.

12. Any piercings?
I have enough holes in me, thank you very much.

13. Pets?
just pet peeves.

14. Favorite food?
Anything involving bacon and eggs.

15. What was the last movie you watched?
Tomb Raider (got it for only $7 in the grocery store bargain bin).

16. Favorite day of the year?
The day just before my birthday because it allows me to reflect on what happened up to then.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
I use foul language (which I rarely use otherwise).

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Not sure, but I have fond memories of the Colecovision.

19. What is your favorite fall or spring?
Fall; I get an extra hour of sleep for one weekend.

20. Hugs or kisses?
Hershey's kisses... but I'm always good for a hug.

21. Cherries or Blueberry?
Neither - I like strawberries though.

22. Living arrangements?
alone in my great big house (it seems big to me anyway).

23. When was the last time you cried?
October 31, 2006 ...the morning of the day I closed on my house.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
probably clothes... :P

25. What did you do last night?
went running, showered, then watched my DVD backlog before going to sleep.

26. Favorite smells?
Anything maple... particularly maple-cured bacon... mmm...

27. Favorite dog breed?
labrador-huskey... Starfish has one and she's great fun to play with.

28. Favorite day of the week?
Mondays - because I'm obviously a sadomasochist.

29. How many states have you lived in?
Just one ...a state of shock!

30. Favorite holiday?
The May Holiday; no reason, I just think it's funny how they keep changing the name for political correctness in Quebec.

1 comment:

running42k said...

Monday is your favorite day? Really?