Saturday, September 27, 2008

Land Raider Terminus Project 2.5

I haven't posted an update to this project in a while because... quite frankly my Land Raider kit is still making its way across the Atlantic ocean in the international snail-mail tube.

But let's see what we can do with those spare bits from the Predator kit. If you're me, you had previously built a typical kit featuring options and learned that you can't actually use all the parts in the box - you will have bits leftover... to either throw out or collect dust in projects you plan but will never follow through on.
But also, if you're me, then you also built a previous Predator Destructor. Space Marines players will know that the only thing that distinguishes one Predator from another is its turret. Well, with the leftover parts from the Predator kit I downgraded into a Rhino, I've built a second turret for my previous Predator project and magically converted it from a Predator Destructor into a Predator Annihilator.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say.. that looks pretty cool!