Thursday, September 18, 2008

Minor Life Update

After several months of having dropped the Fusion Ace at the eBloggy
account and never really latching onto Live Journal... I've come to the
conclussion that very few people missed me anyway. Which unfortunately
leaves me with nowhere to anonymously vent about real life... And
nowhere to be therapeutic with myself (because there are too many people
reading this blog who know me in real life).

In the mean time, a few notes about what's been happening.

1) the house is doing fine. In fact, there was a complaint I filed last
summer that FINALLY got fixed. The company sent over a team to patch up
the unfinished ledge under my basement window in the back. I understand
that I'm a victim of timing, but this was ridiculous. I closed in the
fall, and thus so did my Tarion report. And outdoors work like this can
only be done in the summer... And we've had nothing but rain this
summer. Well, it's done, and I'm happy.

2) I took on a co-op student tennant for the semester. He's actually my
direct cousin (on my mother's side) who I don't know very well. But so
far it's okay... Reminds me of my brother bumbling his way through life.
At least he's still in school so his life is pretty much laid out for
him for the next year or two. I wish he'd be more proactive about doing
his share of the chores (but that's probably my own fault for not
enforcing them). I mean he'll wash a used glass, but he won't actually
look at the sink and go "hmm... Maybe it's my turn to clear that."

3) Did I mention I finally got a PS3? Heh, yet another thing to do when
I'm home after work. Is it any wonder I never got cable? Although,
seriously, I'm starting to take it under consideration. Messing with
that antennae is getting on my nerves.

1 comment:

MrBabou said...

Man, you better put things straight with your cousin right away, otherwise if you do it later, he might giva you the 'well, it never seems to bother you before' excuse... hehe. In any case, it can only be a good thing to him to learn some manners and good living habits, right?

So, good thing for your house, and the PS3. Now, if you can only fix that TV problem... :-D (I'm trying to convince my bro to buy himself one as well...).