Sunday, January 13, 2008

Life... and a little bit of D.O.M.

For anybody wondering what I've been up to, I tried my hand at making a casserole again this weekend. I went to a potluck with the people from the movie meetup group last night. Considering the ad-hoc nature of organizing a potluck, I'm amazed everything turned out as well as it did. The party room we booked was actually free because one of the members lives in that apartment building and it was arguably the nicest party room I've ever seen. In the heart of downtown, it was fully equipped with a kitchenette area, had a pool table and foosball table, and even opened up to a nice terrace (not that we used that feature much - it's still cold out these days.

Anyway, nobody died from my tuna casserole and that's all that matters. Somebody had a camera but since it wasn't me, I have nothing to share with you...

...so here is a shot of Kamei Eri (6th Gen member of Morning Musume).She like Yaguchi was known as "that other one" and they even poked fun at that in the beginning when the group released the auto-bio track "A Noisy Girls' Tale." But that was years ago and now she's made her mark as the comedian of the group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! It's good to see another post like this! So relaxing to my eyes!