Sunday, October 26, 2008

List of crap

Yes, yes, I know, I haven't blogged in a while. Life just full of disappointments. First I abandoned both ebloggy and livejournal because I just couldn't maintain my anonymity much since more and more people around the office have been reading this blog and/or following my Twitter. Secondly, I was getting bored of it anyway - plus I really haven't had much to share since moving into my house.

So here are a list of things I probably should have blogged on this site but haven't.

1) picked up a new PVC figure of Misato Katsuragi a few weeks back. I haven't even taken the time to photograph her, let alone blog her.

2) built the Drop-Pod model I mentioned only 2 posts ago in less than a couple of hours.

3) the Land Raider Terminus Ultra project needs an update: I've started painting it.

4) I never went back to finishing up my Mini-Munny paint project. I'm just lazy that way.

5) the AT-43 company is coming along... badly. I really don't know what I'm doing but I'm starting to be convinced I should just ebay a starter set. At least then I'll know what a game plays like with their introductory scenarios.

6) still watching early episodes of SG-1 and Atlantis. I'm in the 3rd season of SG-1 and just wrapping up Atlantis. Also watching Code Geass fansubs, and Gurren Lagann on DVD.

7) did not have time to watch Incredible Hulk yet but tried out the blu-ray interactive features and all I can say is, this is what I always thought DVD should be. More or this later.

No comments: