Friday, January 16, 2009

List of stuff to watch

I watched the Quebec drama C.R.A.Z.Y. over the weekend; it was a disc
loaned to me over 5 months ago.

Not counting the backlog of video files on my harddrives, this is a list
of stuff that is in my backlog and/or currently being watched every
evening when I'm at home.

Slapshot (loaned to me at least 2 months ago)
Robot Chicken Season 3 (loaned to me this week)
Constantine (rented, copied ...then set aside)
Disgaea Vol.2 (same as above)
You're Under Arrest Mini-Specials (see above)
Macross Vol.6 and 7 (bought months ago and still shrink-wrapped).
Gurren Lagaan Vol.2 (started this then set aside).
Stargate SG-1 Season 4 (I'm on the 2nd disc).
Stargate Atlantis Season 2 (I'm on the 4th disc).

Stargate is kind of a funny thing for me - it's sort of like when I
collected all of Babylon 5 all in rapid-fire succession after getting
hooked on the reruns on cable. In this case, I've been attempting to
watch everything in order (except of course, Atlantis doesn't take place
until late into SG-1's continuity). And I've also watched the movies as
they came out on BD. I watched Ark of Truth last night - essentially a
series-finale several seasons and whole story-arcs ahead of my schedule.

No comments: