Monday, July 14, 2008

Weirdguy makes me eat

So there was this one time I received a very vague delivery notice at my door. The notice said, "for pick-up today after." None of the usual time boxes were checked off (my local mail person must be exceedingly lazy). I was debating this with Weirdguy via IM that evening and he convinced me to give it a try if the postal outlet wasn't too far.

That evening led to the following post:
Mikuru in Red

A couple of things made that day very cool. Besides finally owning my first FREEing figure, I also learned that sometimes the time marked (or lack thereof) on the card wasn't necessarily accurate. And I also received a very cryptic message from Napoleon following that post saying, "is it wrong that I want to do stuff to that figure?" Surely a quote for history. Thankfully he's spoken for and can therefore "make sexy time" as he pleases (I think).

So anyway, today was an OK day which had potential to be a Freaking Sweet day. I got another notice at my door today. And being that I've learned sometimes I can take a chance, I went over to the postal outlet. The guy at the counter says my box wasn't there yet. Oh well. Sadly, the worse news is, I can't go back tomorrow because I'm busy all evening. So I'm kind of pissed off to know that I won't get my goodies until Wednesday.

I blame Weirdguy for learning me an unreliable lesson. To make myself feel better, I stopped at the grocery store for my supply of fruit... and a McCain frozen cake. Which in turn I also blame Weirdguy for. Because I saw one at his house the other day and suddenly I have the temptation for. Yeah, he's a bad influence to be sure.

O_o;;;

No comments: