Thursday, July 17, 2008

Being shelved

This entry started out as another rant about my silly adventures trying to get to the local postal outlet and easily devolved into my lament over not getting to deal with Post Office Girl anymore. So instead, I decided to go with a shelf-examination of my collection. And quite simply, the last photos I posted were some 3 years old...

Here is the latest arrangement on the top shelf. (Hey, some people arrange flowers... I'm allowed to arrange figures).
Yes, that's a Kid Robot "the good" keychain in front. My latest acquisition is the FREEing version of Haruhi in her bunny outfit by Good Smile.
Here's something I haven't blogged previously. I got the "Subcasts" Spider-man by TweeQim from Upper-Deck and Marvel on my trip to Toronto last month.
Here's me trying to be artsy with my photography... Mikuru is the poor victim whom Haruhi recruited to be her school club's mascot.
Before I go, here's a bonus screen from the actual anime. So yes, these crazy bunny-costumes ARE in continuity!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting! I need a girl who will wear a bunny suit too! Hmm...