Monday, June 23, 2008

Mikuru in red!!

I just wanted to say, in a complete and utter reversal, contrasting from my previous post about waiting too long for an online source to process an order for me, last week's eBay seller not only responded to me the same day I clicked on Buy-It-Now, he also fired off my shipment the very same week. And he actually charged me just about correctly on EMS shipping. And on top of all that, it arrived today - exactly 7 calendar days from when I decided I wanted to blow my Quebec student loan class action winnings on this...

It's a 1/4 scale rendition of Mikuru from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Since my photography skillz suck (and you should ignore the constant construction of Warhammer Space Marines in the background), check out Freeing's official web page for a closer examination of the product!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, sexy!