Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Space Marines progress

Please ignore the unfinished Imperial Guard Baneblade sitting on the side of my kitchen counter work-area. But I thought I would update on the progress of the Space Marines (those following my Twitter closely over the weekend might have noted I was in no mood to use any more super-glue for a little while). So anyway, in the meantime, I had completed the first of 2 Tactical Marine squads (this one a 5-man team and borrowing a Flamer from the other Tactical Squad sprue). Did I previously mention that I got to work assembling the Predator right after I finished the Dreadnought?
So anyway, I primed everything in black first as a base coat. Then I used a red gloss spray can (generic stuff again) to give the primary colour to the team. There will be 2 distinct schemes going: a "white" team and a "red" team...

The white guys, I'm not sure if I blogged previously (my memory is going). That's a Chaplain and a Command Squad that I built earlier on before I snagged the Megaforce box deal. They are also incomplete but, hey, whatever. The only thing really annoying me now is that there was also a Command Squad that came in the Megaforce box. I had hoped that one of them would be a Terminator Command Squad but... oh well...

No comments: