Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Warhammer and candy

I arrived home tonight and in a stroke of perfect timing (unless he was waiting for me, in which case it's kind of creepy) the mailman drove right up as I got out of my car and delivered my package.

I was already expecting this thanks to the tracker information I had. But what I wasn't expecting when I opened the box later was this:
Yes, for some reason the dudes at MiniWarGaming decided to throw in some candy. Which, I suppose is cool. But it's also weird. At first I thought, "that's a clever shock-absorber" but then it occured to me it wouldn't work too well since the rest of the box is fairly snug. So I think I'll just assume it was just them being nice.

1 comment:

MrBabou said...

LOL wow, well I've never had any candy with all the CD pre-orders I did in the past.... But the question arises: are you going to keep it, or eat it?