Tuesday, November 03, 2009

T-shirts delivery

A bunch of new T-shirts arrived in the mail this week so I wanted to share them.
Machine56 is an independent designer from Indonesia. You can check out his art on DeviantArt here. His last major line-up features some kind of cyborg skeleton guy with headphones. It's neat!I also pre-ordered these Mobile Suit Gundam shirts a couple of months ago. I was a little worried because at the time I had forgotten about the whole Japan standard sizing being smaller than elsewhere. Thankfully, for some reason these L-sized shirts fit me just fine.This shirt's colours and pattern is designed to resemble the uniform of a naval officer in the Earth Federation Space Force. Since I couldn't decide which to get (and they aren't terribly expensive as far as novelty-shirts go, I also ordered the brown base-command shirt as well).

No comments: