Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Gotta catch'em all

It's been a long time but I finally finished up my collection of Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi figures by FREEing and Good Smile Company. The tale goes all the way back to wanting to support my local store but if they couldn't get it in stock within the first 3 months of release it was looking more and more like eBay was the way to go. Sadly, also costing me an arm and a leg more than it should have been at retail.The box is surprisingly small. I was under the mistaken impression that since Ryoko is posed lengthwise it might be extra large - possibly larger than the box for Yuki.I'm very pleased that she's finally here. In fact the only thing I find perculiar is that her stocking is stretched away from the back of her bent knee. Never noticed that in any other peoples' review photos. I wonder if it's a defect. Anyway, here is Ryoko with the rest of the cast ...finally.

No comments: